Thursday, October 8, 2015

Winter is coming

What's up folks? A lot has changed since my last post but rather than spell everything out I will give you a brief synopsis of the goings on.
I have recently updated my website (AuthorHector.com) and other socially things for your enjoyment. Well for my enjoyment really... sorry.
I have decided to make this into a full time gig and am throwing around a few ideas including doing a podcast and some vid projects in addition to my writing. It sounds like a lot of fun so I'm looking forward to it with great excitement.
I will be reaching out to a few people to help me with some A/V projects soon. Hopefully we can get something together before the snow starts to fall.  *Fingers crossed*
Either way...Winter is coming.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment